Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Oh you Nasty Girl

3.49 (but 50% off today!)
I just finished reading #girlboss by Miss Nasty Gal herself so finding his was especially satisfying. (Btw.. It's a read I 100% recommend!) 

Forever 21 shirt $4.99 (50% off!)
It reminds me of something my grandma would wear in the late 80's. Obviously love at first sight!

Dress! Check out the close up below. $9.99 (you guessed it, 50% off)


This is big enough to almost be a dress. I googled the brand, Danger Field, and it's a pretty cool Aussie line. $4.99 and 50% off!

Running shorts $5.49 and 50% off. 

Purchased for my best girlfriend. $1.49 after 50% discount. Brand new with tags!

Pressies for my boy!


The best part of the day? I got to use am awesome $5 off coupon AND when I got home guess what was waiting for me?? Another one!


1 comment:

  1. Love this blog! keep on thirfting grrrrllllll

    ReplyDelete