Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Million Bucks

This weekend all of the big people in my house were struck with a stomach bug and  the accompanying  grumpiness, snappiness and general unhappiness that comes free of charge. 
We're all better - thank goodness! But, there was no way I was going to convince Hubby to snap a photo of my HEAD to TOE thrifted outfit on our first morning sans-illness.  

Top: A striped peplum tank from the Gap via Salvation Army $4.00



Jacket: It's October, people! Finally get to wear my ALL-TIME favorite find. A denim jacket complete with DIY elephant. Here is the jacket making its All Over Thrift debut 49 weeks ago. Since then it's had a jazzy makeover thanks to my girlfriend's Bedazzler. $5, but truly priceless!


Bottom Half: It's hard to take a "Trouser Selfie" (ick, ick, ick, just sounds wrong) but they are army green and silky from New York & Company. Just $6!
 My shoes are a find from this weekend. Embroidered slip-ons that must have been designed with a royal mindset. $2.50


That's $17.50 head to toe but I feel like a million bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment